Thursday 20 January 2011

UFO night and a wee bit more stitched ..lol



Hi every body :)... here at the mouse house we have been enjoying the sunshine we have been having the last few days and have had some visitors for tea , stickies , chatting and a wee bit of stash fondling tooo :)


Gillie  and Teejay came over on Wednesday and we had a lovely day chatting about this and that,  looking at all stitchy stuff on the go all round and I taught Gillie how to use my over locker as she had brought some pieces of fabric to be serged/over locked  a few bits later (all 50 of them) she was quite an expert ..lol


The kettle was on all day and the sticky toffee cake that I got from Aldi's was absolutely yummmyyyyyy :)  It was lovely to meet up with them and have a proper natter  instead of chatting across the internet :)


Today is the official day we talk about our UFO's on Friendly stitchers and as I am the one who over sees everybody with the threat of a swish of the wet noodle I thought I'd better get some done on one of my UFO's heheeheh so here is my update on my "home of a needleworker " 
todays ufo update 

Ok so there you have it not much but enough ..lol so I am saved from being swished from the members of my group hehehhe
I really do like this design and I think I may make it up into a cushion once finished as have got some material I think that will go rather nicely with it :)



I have also do a wee bit more on the Queen Bee ... I have sparkled her wings up with a strand of Kreink pearl 32 along with one strand of the bamboo colour so here is how far I have got ... not sure if the sparkle will show up as I had to scan it in to the computer as the camera batteries died after all the hard work in the first fifteen days  of the month .lol


sooo here she is ...........
Queen Bee
Oh I finished the design for my  stitchers book and I am going to have to tweek it ever so slightly as I didn't notice that I had a line of backstitch further across the design page and I've changed it into a PDF and instead of 2 pages worth of design I've got 8!!!!!! :(:(:(:(


SOOOOO If anybody can help with a suggestion on how to get back into the design and change it now its a PDF file  all help gratefully appreciated :)   otherwise I shall have to re do *sigh* 


I shall say good night and happy stitching to you all 
love mouse xxxx

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Your stitching is coming along wonderfully! How fun to chat and sew with friends. That would be so much fun. Wish some of my friends stitched!

DJ said...

So glad you had a good day with Gillie and Teejay, I can just imagine the scene!! Your work is stunning as usual! Your needlebook is truly amazing!! I'm late seeing your post and the queue is WAY too long so I won't bother asking for one for myself. I'll just pine after the others you'll be making till Kingdom comes LOL. Well done Miss Mouse!!