Tuesday 19 December 2023

Gifted gorgeousness

 Helloo everyone .... hope you are all well and enjoying the run up to the big day ... pull up a chair grab a brew and some goodies left out on the side for you and enjoy the feast of delightfulness ...lol 

Soooo where do I start , the postie has been very busy at the mouse house from sending gifts out, to dropping gifts off for me ...I have sent out a couple of exchanges and the rest have been gifts , most of which I can show as they were meant to be enjoyed on the run up ... 

Today the postie dropped off a long awaited parcel which is my combined Christmas and birthday gifts off DJ and she did not disappoint from scrummy finishing trims to beautifully stitched ornaments , a fabulous sewing box , a wonderful chart from a designer we cannot buy from anywhere this side of the pond to a cute wee elf mouse ...and a lovely framed stitched piece ... I was well and truly spoilt .... 

I have also managed to get my stitchy tree up and other stitched smalls on display too ... my ornaments from DJ went straight onto the tree ... I think I may need a bigger one for next year ...lol ....so with out further ado ... photos for you ....

My stitched tree with stitching behind too

My smalls collection 

Stockings I made this year for us knitte

Knitted lights rak from Michelle G 

Knitting bag for my Step mum 

For Tina 

From Barbara B for me :) x 

For Amanda 

From Sally W for me :) x 

From Julie lace book marks :) x 

For my Boss "T" 

Birthday goodies for Lynne C

Made for Sally W 60th birthday 

Noel exchange piece , noel with sheep for Barbara and the snowman for Lainey 

Laineys again 

Stocking top for DJ 

For Sally W

Exchange piece 

For DJ 

For DJ full picture of her stocking 

Stitching finished for DJ 

Project bag for DJ' s birthday 

Stitched for Laineys 60th birthday 




I am sure I have missed some photos off ...lol ....ohhhh found them and they are at the end ...my goodies from DJ ... Just love them all :) 
 You can see that I have been busy behind the scenes with more to show after next week too ... ( sorry writings changed btw ... updating on my phone ) 

Right I had better go and refil the kettle as you will all be thirsty again I am sure ... take care one and all , happy stitching and crafting till I squeak again :) .... love mouse xxxxx


My wee elf mouse 


My stitching box 

My ornies from DJ 



Delicious trims from DJ 

Stitched picture and yummy chart 

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow you have been a busy Mouse .
Wonderful stitched goodies .
Have a fun Christmas my friend.

gracie said...

Whew! Great projects by all. Merry Christmas....

Shelly said...

Merry Christmas!! Lots of Christmas and stitchy goodness🥰

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG in December, yes I am this far behind in commenting!
What a wonderful selection of goodies for the post you have too. I adore the tiny elf mouse.