Friday 23 December 2022

Christmas Blog Hop

Helloo it's that time of year again, the annual Christmas Blog Hop by the wonderful Jo of Serendipitious stitching , she has given me Christmas Eve to wow you with ...lol. Her theme this year is "Afters" what do you have after your Christmas dinner, for us it has to be Christmas Pudding with Custard, as well as a mince pie or two ... it's no wonder I get more rounder at this time of year hahahah. We also get to cut the Christmas Cake for tea too, and it has to be iced and mazipan'd and no cheese with it for me.

Boxing day for "Afters" has to be trifle but with Dream Topping for the top or Emlea Cream and a flake with Raspberry Jelly, Sponge fingers and Angel Delight in it as well which makes it lighter to eat and Dear Husband does not do cold custard ...lol sooo angel delight it is .. and there you have it.

My Christmas Design is a freebee from The Primitive Hare called Christmas Bells and I did the finishing for it myself and it hangs proudly on my stitchy goodies tree which I have managed to put up this year finally :) 



So, all that remains is to wish you one and all Merry Christmas and hope that you get lots of stitchy goodies and have a fabulous time over the festive period, however you celebrate it :) 

Take care one and all ... love mouse xxxxxx

9 comments:

jocondine said...

I hope that the "mouse of your house" is not afraid of the cat that enters through the cat flap on your 24th door! Funny choice from Jo! Love all the desserts you're suggesting and the stitching you just hang on your tree. Joyeuses fêtes de Noël ! xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year.
Love your ornament and the desserts too! Christmas puddings had a good show, even in an international group but cookies gave it a good shot too. I'll be tallying the results later to see what our favourite dessert will be!

butterfly said...

Happy Christmas my sweet friend .

FlashinScissors said...

Great Christmas stitching, with a lovely finish!

Ooh, I used to love Angel Delight as a youngster.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day.

Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Angel Delight brings back great memories, Merry Christmas 🎄

DJ said...

Oooh...lovely stitching and finishing and I'm so glad you got your tree up this year. I sadly ran out of time to put my stitchy tree up...maybe next year! All those Christmas yummies sound wonderful..though I haven't had any of them. Maybe I'll have to search out recipes and have a British isles Christmas theme next year! LOL Have a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely finish and hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Astrids dragon said...

My Dad didn't make his mince pies this year, but who's to say he can't make them for the new year?!
Your stitch and finish turned out beautifully, perfect for your tree.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like you really know your way around Christmas desserts!