Thursday 14 April 2022

Easter Blog Hop 2022

 Hi everyone , it is almost Easter and today is Jo' blog hop once again 

My photo is of an Easter piece I did many moons ago and mounted onto a box top . Of the top of my head I cannot remember the name of the chart but it was one that did the rounds.

My other photo is of some blossom taken today whilst out with my wee grandaughter for a walk to get her to nap ... it worked ..lol 



My letter for the blog hop is ....L 

And the next blog to hop to is .....https://lifeoutsidethewashingbasket.blogspot.com/

Enjoy blog hoping and solving the word puzzle , take care one and all ....love mouse 

15 comments:

butterfly said...

Happy Easter
Enjoy you hop, lovely Easter stitch.

jocondine said...

Hi, it's great to see so many lovely spring patterns during this letters collect, thanks for the L. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

RONI said...

I love hopping about to see everyone's work, thanks for your Easter pics, that blossom looks like it would resemble snow when it falls!! Happy Easter

Elfie said...

Beautiful stitching, and beautiful flowers. Thanks for the letter.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Oh pretty both the blossom and your stitch

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love your cute design, I'd guess a Tra La La?
The blossom is gorgeous too, I do love Spring Blossom. There is wild plum and hawthorn out near us.

Shelly said...

Pretty box topper. Apple or pear blossoms? They're super pretty.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love seeing the spring blossom. Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

Gorgeous blossom, perfect for your post today. What a sweet piece, no matter how old! Have a blessed Easter.

Gwen said...

Love box top. Happy Easter.

Mary's Thread said...

Happy Easter! I like seeing your flowers and your cute Bunny stitch!

FlashinScissors said...

Hi there Mouse,
Happy Easter!
Lovely flowers, and such beautiful stitching.
Thank you for the letter!
Enjoy the hop.
Barbara xx

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent finish! Happy Easter and thank you for the letter.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a pretty stitch, thanks for the letter and happy Easter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a pretty stitch. I love seeing the blossom on the trees at this time of year.