Sunday 13 December 2020

Jo's Christmas Blog Hop post

 Helllloo everyone ... it is that time of year again the annual Jo's Christmas Blog Hop post and when having a wee squeak with her the other day it is her 10th year of doing it too :)

sooo the theme this year is to post something christmassy or winter themed stitching that you have done and to pick a book that you like to read at this time of year ... either to yourself, a small person etc etc etc 

Well that bit was easy for me .... "T'was the night before Christmas"..... when all through the house not a creature was stirring not even the mouse ..... this year I have already read this to my wee grandson and will no doubt read it again before the big day .. he doesn't understand it as of yet but he likes to listen to me read to him and look at the bright coloured pictures 

The stitching is a wee bit harder as I have done sooooo many ..lol so I shall just bob the kettle on while I peruse my photos and pick something for your delight


Both pieces I did for exchanges last year and I did the Merry Christmas one for me as well to hang on my own ornament tree when I eventually get one :)

soooo I shall leave you for now ... please bob along and see what everyone else has chosen by clicking on the link above to Jo's blog and choosing the blog address's under the doors :)

take care one and all and I will squeak to you all again soon :) love mouse xxxxx

16 comments:

Vickie said...

Merry Christmas Michelle! I can just imagine you reading Twas the Night Before Christmas to your precious grandson! Love your stitching my friend.

Denise :) said...

Both of your pieces are darling! I have a thing for cardinals, so that one in particular makes me smile; I'm glad you did that one for you, as well as to exchange! :)

butterfly said...

Wonderful ornaments .
Love the little Cardinal .
Enjoy your new week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year. Both your Ornaments fitted into the post.
I love 'Twas the Night too and collect different versions. Peppa Pig has a new version out this year, your grandson may like that in a year or two!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Both your ornaments are very cute but must say I'm rather partial to the cardinal. We have them here and we hear them but haven't seen one come to our feeder.

Elfie said...

Your ornaments are delightful, and zi share your book love. Merry Christmas!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

What a great book to read to your grandson. It will be lovely when he is old enough to read it with/to you. Lovely stitching as always.

DJ said...

Merry Christmas Ms. Mouse! I can imagine you are the grandson whisperer...and that he loves hearing you read your story! Love those ornaments, I think one of them might be hanging on my tree! haha Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and all the best in the coming new year!

Clare-Aimetu said...

The perfect Christmas book for young and old, I love it. Two lovely orna,ents you have shared, Merry Christmas

Sheryl said...

Pretty stitching and finishes, Two gorgeous ornaments. Happy Christmas

FlashinScissors said...

Two very sweet ornaments! And a lovely book choice!
Happy Christmas!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

gracie said...

Two lovely stitched pieces and finished so nice.

jocondine said...


Nice stitchings, love that singing bird! Joyeuses fêtes de Noël ! xxx

lynda said...

Love these ornies, Mouse!

Astrids dragon said...

Wonderful book, I remember reading that to our boys and we still read it every Christmas Eve.
Both are lovely ornaments and so nice that you made one for yourself too.
Happy Christmas!

Christine said...

Both ornaments are lovely