Monday 30 October 2023

Trick or Treat Blog Hop

 Spoooky helloooos ... its the annual Trick or Treat Blog Hop again run by the lovely Jo of serendipitus stitching ....

The stitching I am showing is stitched and finished by Susan Hyde ... this one I want to do and finish exactly like hers and I  went and bought the spiders web from Hobbycraft on Friday for that very purpose ...lol 


My letter for the Blog hop is the letter H

And the next blog to go to is .....

http://jocondine.blogspot.com/

Hope everyone has a spooktacular time 

Happy blog hopping love mouse xxx 

13 comments:

Roni said...

Oo I like it, and I do love a single colour stitch for a relaxed experience! Happy Halloween

jocondine said...

What a spectacular stitching, I love it! Can't wait to see yours! Thank you for the letter. Happy Halloween! Amitiés. xxx

DJ said...

Ooooh that looks fabulous!! Happy Hoppy Halloween!

Astrids dragon said...

Too bad we don't have a Hobbycraft here, what a fun finish!
Witching you a Happy Halloween!

Shelly said...

Love that!! Now I have to go out and look for a spider web just like that, haha. Happy Halloween!!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super Halloween stitching, thank you for your letter 🎃

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. That's a fabulous finish for the design. I think I'd need a whole wall of those webs!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

That finish suits the stitch so well.

butterfly said...

Wow love it.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great finish, love the spider web - thanks for the letter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The spider web finish is effective and works well with that design. No wonder you had to buy to do something similar.

Katie said...

Oh that finish is beautiful indeed.
Thanks for the letter.

Robin said...

Really awesome way to finish. I will be on the lookout from something similar on my side of the pond to finish a Halloween stitch for next year. Robin in NJ