Saturday 14 December 2019

Jo's Christmas Blog Hop

Hellooooo .. yes it is me ... I have been writing a blog post for months in my head but not managed to get it done .....that is until Jo from serendipitous Stitching invited me to do her Christmas Blog hop .. I am day 14 of December 2019
The theme of this years hop is films ... what do you watch over Christmas ..
well at the mouse house there are usually 3 films that  I watch ... Polar Express, Muppets Christmas Carol and Elf with the Snowman cartoon as a must 
DH on the other hand is a Zulu kind of guy ...lol 
Jo also asked us to put up some Christmas Stitching soooo I will just go and bob the kettle on and get out a mince pie or two for you while I find some :)
Merry Christmas from 2018 JCS Magazine

I Believe from 2012 JCS Magazine ( I think ?) 




I will be back in a few days to update you all on the hetic life of the mouse over the year ... take care and squeak to you all soon :) love mouse xxxxx

11 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year. Love both your designs.
Polar Express is one of hubby's favourite films. He likes Zulu too!

Elfie said...

Gorgeous Christmas stitching, and 3 movies I've not seen that are now on my watch list.
Merry Christmas!

DJ said...

What lovely stitching!! I think I stitched the little red truck too! I like the I believe in Santa too....never too old to believe! I've seen all the movies you mentioned, and probably more than once too...love the Muppets BUT...I've never seen Zulu....I guess I'll have to chase that down to watch this year. Hoping you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

jocondine said...

Great movies list and that truck is so cute, the "believe in Santa" is a must have I must add on my list. Joyeux Noël ! xxx

Astrids dragon said...

Oh, a mince pie would be perfect with my tea right now!
Two sweet stitches, I love the finish for I Believe in Santa.
I think Zulu must be a guy thing? But yes to your other choices!
Happy Christmas!

Rhona said...

Oooh, thanks for the mince pies, Mouse! Can you believe that they don't have them here in the US....just isn't Christmas without a mince pie or two :)

Love the stitching and what a sweet little finish for the 'I believe' design.

Great choice of Christmas movies too :)

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely stitching!
Ooh, yes, I love the snowman film ..... not sure about Zulu being a Christmas film?!
I haven’t seen the muppet film but will be keeping an eye out for it!
I love mince pies and have to confess we’ve had a few here already!!!
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy Christmas!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

We Muppet Christmas Carol lovers appear to be inspiring a few more to try, sure once they have seen it they will understand our joy.

Jo said...

love the truck and Christmas tree, it reminds me of one of our favourite movies - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I don't know how many times we've seen it now but we all roll about at the same parts lol! DH's favourite is Arthur Christmas much to the kids disgust.

Ariadne said...

A beautiful ornament. I love the Polar express too. Have a great time till and at Christmas. AriadnefromGreece!

Beth in IL said...

Glad to see you blogging. Merry Christmas!