Sunday 25 February 2018

Who won , who won ..lol

Helllooo hope you are all ok and have had a wonderful week stitching ??? The kettle has gone on and there are goodies galore for you to contentedly nibble on while you are here :)
This weekend we have had enough sunshine to dry my washing even though it has been bitterly cold and they are threatening us with snow ... I know lots of you get snow but we don't get that much these days and go into panic mode at the first hint of it ..lol ...I carry a bag in the back of the car for emergency stop overs at work ...touch wood never had to use it as yet ...I have had a good week with the stitching and crocheting , even almost getting another finish .. just got a tiny bit of border and then my initials and then My Pink Rose by Blackbird Designs will be another finish for the year wooooo :)
I have started on a new blanket for my bedroom just because I could as a wee celebration of finishing and passing all my assignments for my NVQ .... I just have three more Q & A's to write up and do a discussion on one and that is it done and dusted wayyyy before time phew .... My new blanket is in duck egg Arron wool with flecks of gold and red in it .... I have done more than in the photo and sorry it is blurry, it was taken the other night at Chris's when we were having our crafty night ...
We are starting operation Kitchen next weekend so it could make life interesting to say the least as we are unsure of how much work we will have to do to change everything ...first thing we will be taking out is the breakfast bar and cupboard underneath it  and we hope that there is still a fireplace behind it ...I will of course take some progress photos :)
Soooooo onto my blogaversary winner (s) yes there is a wee S in there ..lol ... I wrote all your names down and folded them up and popped them in my wool bowl and DH picked the main winner as Lynda .....and then I picked a second one to receive a wee stitching as .... Daffycat so ladies can you please send me your snail mail address's to my email that's on the side bar...along with a few likes and dislikes of things you like stitched etc colours designers and then my wee paws will do the rest :) Congratulations to you both :)
almost a finish :)

new start blanket for my bedroom 

the perfect cuppa and goodies as a celebration :)

Master Bentley Chilling :)
this is all for today folks as I am now going to go and put the kettle on again and do a wee bit of stitching to get the My Pink Rose finished hopefully by the end of the night ... T.T F N  xxx love mouse xxxxxxx


13 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations to Lynda and Daffycat! Pink Rose is looking great! Can't wait to see Operation Kitchen. :D

gracie said...

Hooray for the winners. Lovely stitching.

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching and Master Bentley is gorgeous!

Beth said...

Sounds chaotic Mouse! Hope you get your dream kitchen out of this.

butterfly said...

l Love your rose stitch , lovely new start on your blanket .
Congrats to Lynda .
Hugs to Bentley .
Have a lovely week.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Congratulations to Lynda and Daffycat. With the current weather, your crochet blanket will be ideal for working on.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Great work on your BBD piece too. I think I need some dotty fabric, all the cool kids are stitching on it!

Rhona said...

Your new blanket crochet looks lovely.....I like the little flecks of colour in the yarn.
Hope you're surviving all the snow in the UK. Stay warm :)

Daffycat said...

Squee! I'm runner up! Thank you, sweet Mousie...I am so honored. Emailing you shortly.

Julie said...

Huge congrats to your winners
Pretty stitching and loving the new crochet blanket beginnings.

Karoline said...

Great progress on your BBD piece, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. Nice start on your blanket.

stitchersanon said...

Congratulations to your winner. Lovely stitching and the new crochet looks fun!

Kaisievic said...

Congratulations to Lynda and Daffycat and lovely stitching, my dear. Good luck with the Kitchen Reno, too.